DBDS Collaboration and Careers Forum
January 23, 2024 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
We’d like to invite you to the annual DBDS Collaboration and Careers Forum:
Tuesday, January 23rd from 8:30am to 1:30pm
Stanford University, Alumni Center
This Forum is designed to engage leaders from companies, government agencies and other organizations external to Stanford with DBDS faculty, graduate students, postdocs and staff scientists. It offers a unique opportunity to discuss advancements in AI, data science and multimodal data integration, and to explore collaboration.
The program will include:
- Overview of DBDS Initiatives and 2024 Plans, from Department Chair, Sylvia Plevritis
- Faculty lightning talks in areas such as spatial biology, clinical data science, imaging, digital health, and translational bioinformatics
- Interactive Session to explore research collaborations with outside organizations, and for students to discuss job and internship opportunities
- Industry panel discussion
- Time for networking and making new connections
More information will be coming soon. We hope to see you there!